Monday, 26 November 2012

Elbow Patch Jumpers.

Elbow patches are like Marmite, you either love them or hate them. I for one LOVE them, I would have elbow patches on everything if I was allowed. But it's just a personal opinion. So when it comes to a mixture of jumpers and elbow patches I was in love. So here are my fab elbow patch jumpers you can buy online at this moment in time.

Cable Knit Jumper - Espirit - £55.00 - Buy this...

Ema Stripe Roll Neck Top With Elbow Patches - Bohoo.com - £8.00 - Buy this...

Fisherman Ribbed Jumper - Matalan - £14.00 - Buy this...


White Cable Elbow Patch Jumper - Dorithy Perkins - £28.00 - Buy this...

Grey Flecked PU Elbow Patch Jumper - New Look - £19.99 - Buy this...

Soul Cal Deluxe Striped Flocked - Republic - £35.00 - Buy this...
SO that's my guide to elbow-tastic jumpers, what do you think? Let me know. Thanks for reading. Love Annie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment