Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Snoods!

The perfect neck warmer, snoods. A circular knitted piece that wraps all around your neck, aimed to keep you lovely and toasty. You either love snoods, or hate them. I have to admit, their growing on me. I'm sure if I find a completely adorable snood this winter,  I'll definitely purchase. Here are my favorite snoods out on the world wide web right now.

Elie Knit Snood - £49.00 - Buy this...

Aztec Wide Knit Snood - Next - £18.00 - Buy this...


Knitted Snood - ZARA - £17.99 - Buy this...

Dark Red Mohair Knitted Snood - New Look - £7.99 - Buy this...


ASOS Wool mix print snood - River Island - £10.00 - Buy this...


Red Mix Print Snood - River Island - £10.00 - Buy this...

So that's it, my favourite is this one from River Island, nice and fun. So what do you think? Snood or no snood? Let me know. Thank you for reading, love Annie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment