BUY THIS EXACT LIPSTICK FOR £7.19 HERE RANGE OF OTHER SHADES HERE
SO lets get started!
PACKAGING:
What I do like though, is that there is a little mirror at the top of the packaging which is surprisingly handy I'll have you know! Both the casing and the dispenser are plastic, but the shiny metallic almost mirror like theme runs throughout the packaging which is pretty cool.
THE LIPSTICK ITSELF:
As you can see from the above pictures the lipstick itself is rather impressive. I love how easy it is to dispense and that you get surprisingly a lot more product than expected. Although it still isn't a lot of lipstick it's better than some other brands and so for that an appraisal is needed I think. The colour of the lipstick itself is sooo beautiful, its not like any other colour and. Its almost a pinky coral, these photographs don't show the pinkyness of this lipstick but I do warn you it is actually much pinkier than you might think. If I had to describe the colour I would probably say its more of a mixture of a fuchsia pink and a fire coral (it's easier for you to see it for yourself!)

The overall lipstick itself it pretty great if you ask me. I fear I might be a convert. The colour is SOO bright which is great for achieving that flawless pop of colour. There's no need for a primer or a nude lipstick underneath which is also a huge plus for me. Smudge wise the lipstick doesn't budge. I would say the brightness of the lipstick fades after about four hours which is fine for me because it doesn't take much for a top up. I went out in the rain with this on and yet again it didn't budge. Yaay! I think Maybelline have done such a good job on perfecting this lipstick.
PRICE?: At £7.19 it isn't the cheapest of drugstore products but it is a treat and the quality of the lipstick itself and the vividity of the colour makes it worth it if you ask me.
PACKAGING?: Slightly disappointing compared to the quality of the lipstick but refreshingly simple, nice nifty mirror on top. Could do with being a bit more luxurious!
COLOUR?: Really lovely bright coral with almost pinky tones, like no other lipstick.
PRODUCT?: Smudge proof, rain proof, super bright, easy to apply, no faults there.
WOULD I RECOMMEND? 100% yes, I will certainly be buying more shades!
BUY THIS EXACT LIPSTICK FOR £7.19 HERE RANGE OF OTHER SHADES HERE


















No comments:
Post a Comment