Thursday, 28 November 2013

Autumn+Winter Bootsies! | FASHION GUIDE

*IF YOU HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHERE THE HECK I'VE BEEN THEN BLAME BT, THEY BROKE THE BROADBAND LINE SO I HAVE HAD NO BB FOR 3 WEEKS NOW!:(*

Goood evening everyone! I hope you have all been enjoying your week so far!:-) I have for you today a lovely little fashion guide, and I decided to go bang on trend and bang on season with this post and that is BOOTS. Boots are pretty much great all year round but there is just something about wearing the fluffiest socks you own and throwing on a pair of lovely boots. When I think of boots I always think of autumn winter and so that is what has inspired me to do this post for you guys today, so enjoy!:-)


So when I started brainstorming for this post I didn't quite know where I wanted to go with this, so we shall see how it goes! i am going to share with you some of my favorite boots that are out on the market right now.

So lets get started!!

So I decided to start with my absolute favourite type of boots and they are these block heel lace up boots. I have no idea what these are called everyone seems to call them something different. For me there are literally no words that could describe the beauty of these shoes. I never thought I could ever fall in love with a type of shoe so much! The worse thing is though these are a total nightmare to get hold of especially here in the UK. But have no fear! I have chosen some of my favorites and they are:

These boots are beautiful. You can immediately tell that the quality of these boots are amazing. Link here. These are from boohoo.com which have a great selection of shoes/boots to have a look at, and they cost £35.00.

After a long search I also found these bad boys on Ebay, brand new and from £27.00. There is a HUGE range of shades and colours and patterns and materials to choose from and I highly highly suggest you go check them out here.

The next type are chelsea boots. These babies look great with skirts, shorts, jeans, you name them: they look good in them. The best place in my opinion (highstreet wise) for boots are from New Look and that's where my picks are from.

 Above and below are some beautiful chelsea boots from New Look. I seriously want a pair of these! They are sooo nice, their not real leather (hence the fabulous price tag) but are leather-look and that is good enough for me! Link here.

AND that is it for today guys! I apologist that it inst much but lack of bb limits the amount I can mooch of everyone. If you liked this post do comment, say hi and subscribe if you wish. I am going to pre=warn you that soon I am going to be hosting my very first giveaway! SO stay tuned for that and I shall see you all very soon! Love Annie :-)xx

FOLLOW THIS BLOG VIA BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment