Saturday, 14 December 2013

HUGE Primark Haul!! Winter 2013 | HAUL


Hello everyone! Happy Saturday to every single one of you! Firstly what do you guys think of the new blog layout :3, I actually made it all myself and I do carry a lot of pride with the design of this blog! And secondly, I WENT TO PRIMARK! Yaaaayyy! For those of you who don't know what Primark is, its a highstreet store which sells a huge range of fashion and beauty items for females, males and children. They also sell home wares, and everything is sold at extremely low prices. So that being the case I thought I'd show you guys a haul and I hope you like it! Enjoy!!

*By the way I didn't anticipate how long it would take to photograph everything so I did it over two days, that's why I have an outfit change about halfway through;)! )


I decided to pick things out on random, all these things I did buy with my own money (as you guys probably guessed). SOOOO lets get started!:-)

I apologize I didn't realize the camera was out of focus, the first thing from my Primark bag of wonder was this black skater skirt which was on sale for £3.50! This to me was a pure bargain. It's elasticated but also comes with a fashionable little black patent belt. The skirt itself has a lovely floral pattern on it which to me was quite trendy and was perfect for Winter/Spring. Overall I thought this was a great find.

This photo was demonstrating the elasticity of the belt!;-)
 The next thing in my Primark bag is...
A bobble hat! A friend of mine bought one of these from Primark but in cream and it looked to soo warm and cosy that when I spotted it in navy in store I just couldn't resist. It was £3 which was a huge shocker considering it is of such lovely quality. It's all knitted and is a cable knit design with a huge bobble on the top. This is going to become best friend over winter!

The next thing in my Pimark bag is...

I finally got me a tartan scarf! For a while now I've needed a new scarf and when I saw this baby for £4 I thought I just had to have it. Its soo warm and soft its the perfect winter accessory. I would highly recommend a good scarf for winter, its an easy way to complete a layered look. The scarf itself is really long which is perfect, and the pattern is bang on trend.

Following on from the Tartan theme the next thing in my Primark bag is...
 TARTAN JIM JAMS!:-) Now that its super cold I wanted some really comfy pyjama bottoms which would keep me warm during the winter, and I think I've found them. These were only £6 and they have a beautiful tartan pattern on them. There is also ribbon at the front which can be tied into a beautiful bow.They are cotton and come all the way to your feet, super snuggly!
The next thing in my Primark bag is...

 So here is a BEAUTIFUL jumper with its very own built in collar! The collar for this jumper is very cture, its cream and lace and goes really well with the black jumper. The jumper isn't super thick but is bearable and the sleeves are the perfect length. This looks so good with the skater skirt I also bought. I think collars are lovely and feminine and give a bit of edge to an otherwise pretty boring jumper.
What is next in Primark ask I hear you ask? Well...
It's a shame this dress is so damn long for the shot! But yeah this was a great little find, it's basically a lovely long sleeved completely knitted skater skirt which comes just above the knee. Its beautifully modest but also trendy and I cant wait to wear this with some nice boots and sheer tights. It's very rare that I find a dress I like that much for £14 so for that reason I was very happy indeed.

Next up in my Primark bag is...
 You've gotta love a good crew neck! This is a really simple navy jumper ( but a huge range of other colours were available too! ) with buttons on the top. This jumper was only £5 which is a PURE BARGAIN, and I totally wish I had bought more now! This jumper looks great with a collared top underneath. These types of jumpers are a winter staple and with a price like this you can really afford to splash out on a few great colours.

The next thing in my Primark bag is...
 I couldn't go to Primark and not buy tights, and so I thought I'd go for some I have never tried before and that is knitted fahsion tights. These were like £3.00 and I will tell you now they are so comfy and warm! I would highly recommend these for keeping your legs warm over the winter months, plus they look great with dresses and skater skrits, bringing a bit of trend in to your wardrobe.

What is the next thing in my Primark bag I wonder...
So these are the socks I'm wearing with the tartan pajamas and I absolute love them. They are the softest socks I've ever felt and being cable knit they are lovely and toasty. The colour of these socks is probably my favourite colour right now and it's a beautiful burgundy shade. These were £2.50

What else is in my Primark bag?
These skinny lightwash jeans! Jeans are an all year round staple, they come in MANY types and forms. My last pair of jeans (from H&M) sadly have a giant hole in the knee as I am such a jean murderer. Therefore I thought for £10 it wont be so upsetting when I destroy this pair of jeans just like every other pair of jeans I own. They had so many shades it was so hard to choose! But I did opt for the light wash basic skinnies, and I love them!

What is next in my Primark bag of wonder...?
 I know this is quite a boring one but I needed a new pyjama top and so when I saw this I just threw it into my basket. It's a basic pocket long sleeved top perfect for sleeping in. It's slightly sheer but not compltetely which I like and it's super comfy! You honestly can't go wrong with these.


The next items in my Primark bag are...
 They always have such great hari departments in Primark, and so for some staples I headed straight to the isle that sold grips and styling clips.l Both are pretty basic tools but SO ESSENTIAL. I love watching hair tutorials on Youtube and I never have enough of these two, until now that is! Plus these styling clips are great for separating and holding the curls when you curl your hair.

And SO I have left the best till last I think, the last product I bought in Primark was...
 YES BABEY! I actually saw YouTuber Zoe Sugg wearing this dress on Instagram and so when I saw it in Primark I had a slight fangirl moment and just had to buy it. It is literally my current favourite dress and I can't wait to wear it with those new tights and some black chelsea boots. The colar detail is so cute and feminine and the tartan print is bang on trend. Length wise it is above the knee, about thigh reigon but is still very modest and suitable. Overall this is probably my most favourite thing I've bought from Primark EVER. £15 too! I would pay so much more for this!

AND FINALLY that is it guys! Wheew! That took so long to shoot and edit but I am so pleased I've done it and I hope you really enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below if you have! All that's left for me to say is I hope you all have a great day, have a great week and I shall see you all very soon. Thanks for reading! Love Annie :-) xxx

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE VIA GOOGLE FIREND CONNECT OR VIA BLOGLOVIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment