Morning everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Today I am finally going to be reviewing my current favorite mascara which is Rimmel London's 'Lash Accelerator Endless' Mascara. I feel like this mascara hasn't been given the publicity it deserves, because it came out around the same time as the Scandaleyes which everyone seemed to go crazy for, (for various reasons, good and bad) including myself. So this one kind of got pushed to the back of my shelf in my opinion, which is such a shame because its such a brilliant product and I can't wait to tell you about it. Enjoy!:-)
So this mascara costs around £7.99 and I shall link that here. This is pretty average for a good ol' mascara. And I actually was drawn to this because of its shade. I find it difficult to find brown mascaras, and this was the only brown mascara I could find from Rimmel. At the time I didn't really care about it's claims to make your lashes grow, I was in it for the colour, but after going through one mascara and now onto my second, I have noticed such a change in my lashes, and I can't wait to share with you my experience.
SO before I jump into the nitty gritty, lets start with the packaging!
The packaging is very sleek, its mainly a metallic neon yellow with a black writing. It is quite large for a mascara but I like that, it feels sturdy. It's nice and long which I think makes the application much easier. I feel like you get a lot of product for your money with this mascara.
Lets moove onto the brush!
When I fist un-packaged this mascara and noticed the brush I have to admit I was a little confused. I was expecting a very extravagant big brush but instead it is a simple, narrow , long brush with teeny little teeth on them. This is actually (to my surprise) so effective, the teeth are brilliant for avoiding clumps, and the product is distributed nicely. It's also really great for the more difficult and tricky parts of the eyes (inner corners, etc) because of it being so narrow, real precision can be made. Very impressed!
The formula?
I wasn't really expecting much from this mascara, but this is what the lovely people at Rimmel claimed that their mascara achieves:
"Over time, the unique Grow-Lash Complex strengthens, nourishes and renews lashes to promote natural lash growth for up to 117% longer looking lashes after 30 days. "
I have been using this mascara for now for almost three months, I have been through one already and I'm into my second now. I can tell you that my lashes have most DEFINITELY GROWN. Since using this mascara, the quality of my lashes has improved so much, their curing much better, and have certainly grown. Lately sooo many people (I mean at least one person a DAY) asks me how I grow my eyelashes so long or if I am wearing falsies. It's so lovely to have comments like that and now I always point to that mascara and tell them 'IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!'. Since then my sister has gone out to buy the mascara and has been using hers in the shade black for two weeks now, she is unsure if her lashes have grown yet but she said she can guarantee to you guys that her lashes are feeling so much more healthy now, and none have fallen out like they used to.

I like to apply two coats and that will last me all day. I am pleased to see that it barely transfers, it did slightly as it got to the end of its life, but every mascara does that. Its really easy to make this mascara work for you, one coat for a more natural look and you can easily build it up for a more dramatic lash.
OVERALL THOUGHTS?!
PRICE? This is so worth my money, its the average price for a drugstore mascara, and would be even better if you could grab it on an offer.
PACKAGING? Nice and big, very sleek, bold colour. Lots of product for the money.
THE BRUSH? Unusual but surprisingly effective! Great for precision.
THE FORMULA? I have no idea whats in this bad boy but it lengthens your lashes and makes them feel noticeably better and healthier, thicker and fuller.
WOULD I RECOMMEND IT TO YOU? Best mascara I've used so far, if your a bit sick of your lashes and want to take care of them a bit more then this mascara is for you. Don't expect a miracle straight away but if you can persist, the long term effects are amazing.
And that's it for today guys. I hope you enjoyed this post and found it super helpful. If you have any questions or requests then do let me know because I love to hear your comments. Feel free to comment below I really appreciate that, and I would love it if you subscribed to my blog, and you can read my posites on a more regular basis. Thanks for reading, and I shall see you very soon! Love Annie :-)xxx






No comments:
Post a Comment