One big trend that has hit me straight in the face this week is TARTAN. Now I have always been a massive fan of tartan, but just never found the right pieces. Until now. An Autumn 2013 trend is certainly going to include tartan and no matter what new stock shops are selling, they all have some sort of tartan in them. Tartan for everyone! So today I am going to show you some of my favourite pieces on the world wide web of fashion and I'd love to hear what you think. Enjoy!:-)
SO without further-a-do lets begin!
These shorts are like my dream, somehow they've managed to mix my favourites, shorts, tartan and PU fake leather all into one garment! I am so checking out these bad boys next time I'm in store. Buy here...
Although these jeans are quite pricey, I love the concept, and I will certainly be keeping my eye out for something similar to these. I love the mixture of the two, plus being jeans, they will keep your legs lovely and warm during the next colder months. Buy here....
I love how this shirt is sheer, but still so classy, I also love the collars, shock horror! This would look great teamed with a black or burgundy skater skirt. Buy here...
Every season you need at least one pencil skirt and this one from New Look is perfect. Teamed up with a black top or sweater and this could look so trendy but sophisticated also, buy here...
This beautiful little swing dress is bang on trend and would great with some knitted tights and some ankle boots. It's not too 'in your face' either. Buy here...
This dress is beautiful. It could easily be a day (or night) dress depending on how you dress it. I personally would love some knitted tights maybe and a long knitted cardigan. Buy here...
This is probably my favourite out of all the tartan products I've seen, and that is this beautiful skater skirt. I love the box pleats, I also love the pattern. This would look great with some sheer black tights and a plain top/blouse, or even a snazzy little shirt! Buy here...
And that is it for today guys! I hope you liked this postie, if you did do give it a sneaky little comment as I love reading them very much. Thank you for reading and I shall see you all very soon! Love Annie :-)xxx
Will you be buying anything tartan this season?









No comments:
Post a Comment