Hi everyone! As we're coming up to prom season, I thought it would only be fair if I shared my favourite dresses online right now perfectly suitable for a leaving ceremony or prom. I will link them all below them for those of you who are interested. Enjoy!
DRESS#1.
The first dress is this beautiful box pleat skater dress from LAVISH ALICE link here.
Its mint (very on trend) and collars which are a personal favourite of mine. This looks great bare legged but some simple tan tights would also look great. Some cream heels would look fantastic with this or even some white converse!
DRESS #2.
This dress is from a brand called Little Mistress by ASOS link here.
If you prefer a maxi option (sophisticated and grown up!) then this bad boy is for you. I love the colours and some metallic heels like the ones above or even some gold ones I think would look AMAZING. The shoulders have bows on them too which is so pretty!
Dress #3.
This beeeautiful dress is from Jack wills link here.
Its tartan and skater style and looks so pretty with the flat shoes and bow. This would also look good with some sneakers or something. If the length scares you a bit getting some plain black tights would look great with this dress.
DRESS #4.
Chi Chi is a new favourite brand of mine and they an amazing selection of dresses on their website. This dress is £47.99 here.
I love the glamour of the glitter teamed with the cuteness of a collar this is a very beautiful dress. Some cool black heels (I personally would opt for some block heels) would looks amazing with this. This can work bare legged or even with some funky patterned tan tights!
DRESS#5.
So a more gothic/adventurous pick here is this LDB from AX paris which I love alot! Link here.
It would look great with a red lip and some chunky heels and a studded bag. This is the perfect balance of girly and rock chick. Once again some funky sheer patterned tights would also look great with these if you fancied covering up your legs a bit.
DRESS #6.
SO the final dress is the ULTIMATE girly dress and once again its from Chi Chi and its this beautiful pinky cream floral lace dress and its gorgeous! Link here.
Pretty much any shade shoe would look good with these I would probs opt for cream, pink or even a nice grey heel. This would look amazing with a tan by the way guys!
And that is it for todays guys I hope this gave you some inspiration! I'm thinking of doing a prom makeup tutorial so if youd like that let me know in the comments below! Don't forget to subscribe and I shall see you all very soon!:)
SUBSCRIBE TO TOADROADFASHION ON BLOGLOVIN' HERE.






No comments:
Post a Comment