Monday, 14 July 2014

My Summer Everyday Makeup Tutorial

Hello everyone! I can't believe I haven't blogged in over two months (weeps)! I have been CRAZY busy with my A-level exams and it was really difficult to keep on top of things :( but now I am FREE for the summer yaaayyy! And I decided what better than a makeup tutorial to get back into the swing of things... so this is my... "SUMMER EVERYDAY MAKEUP". This is for the days I go out and I really like the simple, fresh and dewy look. Enjoy!

SO the first thing I do is cleanse with the Neutrogena Spot Stress Control Cleanser (£3.99), I could not live without this product it is AMAZING, its a leave on cleanser so you just apply it with a cotton pad before your makeup and leave it on the skin, I NEVER get spots anymore this product has literally changed my life.
Then I like to moisturize using the Soap and Glory translucent BB cream (£12.00). This is amazing for summer as it has SPF 25 and leaves the skin feeling soft and protected, it is also a primer which is great for the heat. I just use my fingers to apply this.
I am now going onto skin! I am using the Bourjois Happy Light Foundation (£12.99) in the shade Vanilla Rose. I am using a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (£8.99) to buff this into my skin. This foundation is really sheer coverage, nice and light for the summer, sort of a your skin but better. This gives a really fresh and clean base.
SO next up is concealer and today I am using the Maybelline Fit me Concealer in the shade 10 (£5.99). This concealer is really light and blendable, its also surprisingly moisturizing and very similar to the collection lasting perfection concealer. I am applying this to under my eyes, the chin, and a little bit on the forehead and nose, this concealer is great for highlighting and brightening the face.
Next up is brows and mine don't need all that much filling in so I like to use the Soap and Glory Archery Pen (£10.00) as it is idiot proof and helps me fill in any sparse areas.
 Next up is bronzing and being naturally extremely pale I do find the need to bronze up on a daily basis. Also because of the heat my bronzer sometimes seems to melt off! SO I have been beginning by using the Bourjois Bronzing Primer (£9.99) first and then using my sleek trio to contour and bronze, the Sleek contour kit in Medium (£10.00) is one of my favouritest products ever! Because I have quite a round face, I feel that the best results are achieved if I contour at a curve rather than a straight line.
Next up is eyes and so I began by priming my eyelids, and then creating a natural brown smokey eye with my ELF 100PC eyeshadow palette. I also lined my eyes with shadow to keep the look as natural as possible.
 And then last but not least... MASCARA. I am using my all time favourite mascara it is the Rimmel Last Accelerator Endless Mascara (£8.00) in brown. This mascara is so natural and lengthening, it isnt very heavy duty but I like that about it, makes it easy to get off.
 AND that is the finished look! I really hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Let me know what you think as I LOVE to read your comments, Ill be back on Friday with a snazzeyyy review for you, but for now thanks for reading and I will see you all very soon! BYE!:)xx




SUBSCRIBE TO TOAD ROAD FASHION ON BLOGLOVIN' HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment