Sunday, 10 November 2013

September & October Favourites | MONTHLY FAVOURITES

Goood evening everyone! I have finally gotten around to writing my monthly favourites! And I have been loving LOOADS of stuff these last two months, but I have managed to choose a few of my overall favourites to share with you, enjoy!:-)

So lets get started!

 So the first product I have been looving this month is the L'Oreal Paris Eau De teint foundation. Buy here. It retails for £9.99 and is a lovely watery light foundation. I have very very recently done a deep full on review on this product so I shall link that here for those of you who are interested, I highly suggest you go check that out. Coverage wise, its a very light coverage. It conceals little spots ok but if you have some more temperamental acne then I suggest a concealer too. I just love how invisible and lovely this product is, its as if your face is naked which is perfect for me. I'm actually wearing it in these photos.
They have a full range of shades to choose from here, mine is the lightest shade porcelain.
BIG apologies for the mess in the background, I noticed the mess after taking the first few photos :P!!

The next product I have been loving is...
My next favourite product over the last two months is the famous Maybelliune Color Tattoo gel eyeshadows, in perticular int he shade Eternal Pink. I have a couple of these now but this shade I have been loving the most. It retails for £4.99 which is a total bargain link here. These eyeshadows are brilliant, you can use them as a base to build up other shadows on top or can be worn on its own. I love it. Its a beautiful rose gold shade with a slight shimmer in it.
There is a whole range of shades to choose from I highly suggest you check them out here.
The next thing I have been loving in the last two months is...

 So for the last two months I have been getting into my lip products a bit more and I decided to give the Bourjois Coloue Boost Lip Crayon in the shade Peach on the beach for £7.99. Link here. I did a nifty little review a few weeks ago which I shall link here for you to go check out. The colour is slightly darker than I expected but it still is lovely. I love it as it's so shiny and has a great glossy finish. The colour is very long lasting, maybe not the 10 hours the packaging promotes but at least half of that. The only down side of this product is that the writing on the packaging smudges off really easily :( 
There are some lovely shades of these lipsticks check them out here...

Moving onto the next product!

This product has become a total staple for me. It's the Johnson's Dailly Essentials moisturizer for normal skin which is £4.05, buy here. This product is sooo cheap and its truly amazing. I was looking for a moisturizer with an SPF in it to protect my skin from sun rays and this moisturizer seemed promising. It has SPF 15 as well as all sorts of other added benefits which is great. It has really taken care of my skin over the last two months and I shall continue to put it to the test. I wrote a review of this product a couple of weeks ago which you can go have a peek of if you wish here.
This product is available for a variety of skin types & and there is also a matching night cream.
 The next product I have been looving is...

This product is a lovely little pink lipstick by Rimmel London. It is actually a Relaunch which I am sooo pleased about as it is such a pretty colour. The formula is very hydrating and the colour remains vibrant for a good few hours. Every girl needs a basic pink lipstick and I have found mine. This retails for £4.99 which is a pure bargain, link here. 
Check out their other shades here.

The next product I have been loving is...
 I couldn't go a favourites without including nail polish and over the last two months I have been loving this mint polish by Maybelline for £4.09 here. I am usually very loyal to my Barry M nails paints (their amazing btw!) but I saw a girl with this on and when she told me it was this product I couldn't resist giving it a go. The cool thing about this product is that the brush is SUPER BIG which is great for quick application but rubbish for nail art. It dries really quickly and the colour is a beautiful girly minty colour.
Their other shades here.
The next product I have been loving this month is...

 This product is literally like the bloggers holy grail of concealers. Collection Lasting perfection concealer is available for a measly £4.19 here. The coverage on this stuff is amazing, it can cover pretty much everything which every girl should have handy for those little nightmares. The packaging and applicator is pretty average but its certainly the product which counts in this. I highly recommend to everyone. The only downside like the Colour Boost Crayon is that the writing on the packaging just smudges off which is kinda annoying.
This is in shade 3 medium which is almost too dark for me now its winter, but there are a range of other shades here.
And the final product I have been loving is...

White nails have become a HUGE trend over the last couple of months and so I have been turning to my trusty Barry M nail paint in Matte White. I cannot fault the Nail paints their truly amazing I couldn't reccomend them enough. Not only are they great for a block paint but also for nail art. They retail for just £2.99 which is spectacular. Here. I just want to collect them all!:D
Check out their amazing range of shades here...
AND finally that is it! Whoa what a post. If you have enjoyed reading this pleease do give it a nice share or even better a comment as I love to hear your opinions.  If you like this post that much you could even SUBSCRIBE so that you can hear from me on a regular basis. Whatever you do please have a lovely day and thank you for reading! See you soon, love Annie :-)xx






No comments:

Post a Comment