And today I will be reviewing this baby which is from ELF, one of my favorite make-up shops, and I bought a whole bunch of their varnishes about a month ago, and now I have had plenty of time to give my opinions on some of their colours.
SO this is what it looks like, the colour looks like from the packaging, looks promising.
I applied a couple of coats of this and then applied a top coat, and these were the results.
This photo was taken with a flash camera and this really shows the shine of the nail varnish.
This picture was taken in normal light and as you can see the colour is really strong and vibrant and isn't at all see through, this is because I applied a couple of coats to make the colour really stand out.
Compared to this photograph I found on TUMBLR I think that this £2.50 wonder is an excellent dupe to some of the more expensive lines. The polish gives exceptional shine and there isn't a serious need for a top coat I just applied one for durability. I would rate this polish 4/5 for is excellent colour, it's unfortunate that you have to apply a few coats to meet full vibrancy. What do you think? Let me know. Thanks for reading, love Annie:).





No comments:
Post a Comment