Friday, 8 February 2013

Friday dress special - Jen's people's choice dress.

Good afternoon readers, it's a Friday which can only mean one thing - dresses! I can't help but be in love with Jennifer Aniston's black leather dress she wore to the People's Choice Awards earlier this year. This is what she looked like - 

(Above) Jennifer Aniston in the People's Choice Awards 2013.

This outfit definitely stood out from the crowd while everyone else strolled around the Awards in elegant ballgowns and tuxes, and there have been much to say about this apparently horrific outfit she wore. Am I the only one who actually LOVES this dress, it's so fresh and unique and young. I love it.

So here are my high street alternatives so that you don't have to go and spend out of Dior:

Just female dress - ASOS - £175.00 - Buy here...

ASOS skater dress - ASOS - £35.00 - Buy here...


Faux Leather Paneled Dress - Warehouse - £55.00 - Buy here...

Strapless shiny dress - MANGO - £39.99 - Buy here...

So what do you think? let me know. Am I really the only one that loved her dress? Is leather right for such an elegant occasion? Let me know. Thanks for reading. Love Annie :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment