But of a disclaimer for you here all the products here I have purchased with my own money and were collected over the last sort of few months, they weren't all purchased at the same time!
SO in my makeup tin is basically all of my everyday makeup, these are the products I use on a daily basis and the stuff I like to have on hand, all of my other makeup is stored and organized in my drawers. If any of you saw my holiday haul you'll recognize the tin as I bought it from a French supermarket! I really need to buy a new makeup bag because I obviously don't carry this tin around school! But I have this nifty little pocket in my rucksack where I stash my cosmetics and so I haven't really bothered with a bag even though I totally should!
As you can see its overflowing a bit, I should really find something bigger to put it all in!
SO anyways lets get started!
The first thing in my makeup tin is this foundation and it is called 'Eau de Teint' by L'Oreal Paris. Link here. It retails for £9.99 which is pretty average for a drugstore foundation, I don't want to ramble too much as I wrote a full review quite recently so I shall link that here if your interested. As an overview it is a super lightweight watery foundation with a very low coverage but can be built up. It gives a flawless naked look to the skin and it looks lovely and glowy and natural which is why I love it so much. It also makes your skin feel soo soft!
The next thing in my makeup bag is this concealer by Soap and Glory called the 'Kick Ass concealer'. May I begin by mentioning... great name I have to admit its genius. This concealer retails in Boots for £10.00 link here. This concealer is very special, it has three steps, a double concealer step which has to different shades of beautifully creamy concealers (very similar to a Bobbi brown consistency), and a powder step. One of the creamy concealers is a apricot-y shade which is perfect for cancelling out the purple undertones under the eyes, and the other is more of a yellowy shade which cancels out any redness from spots or the skin. Both blend beautifully. I'm thinking of writing a fuller review of this in the future, let me know if you want it.
Next up is the Rimmel London's infamous stay Matte Powder. I reviewed this aages ago here. One I smashed so its loose, but I actually love the finish it has loose, just soo messy! This sets my foundation and concealers perfectly, and my face wouldn't be finished without it. It retails for £3.99 here.
SO next is this really pretty natural pink blush by ELF which only set me back £3.75 here. This gives a lovely natural flush which is perfect for winter. This has been a staple for me in 2013 and I still haven't hit pan!
Next up are two cream eyeshadow bases by Maybelline. I have the shades Eternal Pink and On and On bronze, and they retail for only £5 which is great for the product. These last FOREVER literally when the packaging says 24hrs BELIEVE IT.
I know that some of you will be thinking what the heck Annie, but seriously I always wash out my old mascara wands because their great for #1. Combing through your brows. #2. Separating eyelashes. I like to use that MASSIVE miss sporty one for separating my lashes as its amazing at that! And I like to use that Rimmel scandaleyes showoff wand for my brows.
The next thing in my makeup tin is an eyelash curler by ELF. Every makeup bag should have one of these. They are so useful and I use mine everyday. This curler was only like £1.50 too which is amazing but I think they stopped selling this style on their website (sorry!) but they do have some others which I would highly recommend having a go of. Link here.
I wear this lip crayon all the time its in the shade 'PEACH ON THE BEACH', its so versatile it goes with all sorts, I would say it is more pinky on the lips though so a good ol' concealer might be necessary but besides that its amazing. I actually reviewed this not so long ago so I shall link that here. One problem though is that writing just wipes off of the packaging (which is like a real pet peeve of mine!) but the product itself is amazing, a beautiful glossy finish, and it retails for about £8 link here.
Every girl needs a beige lipstick. This is great for priming the lips for a brighter colour or a pretty pink. I have quite dark lips so this really primes well. The consistency of these are great they don't cling to dry patches and last ages! They retail for about £5.50 which is really cheap for the quality of the lipstick, you'd think it was high end! Link here.
The third lipstick in my tin is like the perfect baby pink lipstick. Once again its by Rimmel and its their 'Lasting finish' collection. They retail for £4.99 and they are very similar consistency to the Kate moss one previously, just slightly more glossier. This is my favourite lipstick. Link here.
I only have one lip gloss in my makeup tin and that is the Soap and Glory 'Sexy mother pucker' lipgloss in she shade CLEAR. I literally just reviewed this last week so I shall link that here. This retails for £10 here and is basically the best tingle-y buzzing plumping gloss ever, highly recommend!
Next up is my all time favourite mascara, this is like my third tube I love it soo much. It's called lash accelerator endless by Rimmel London and it actually makes your eyelashes grow! All my friends were to shocked at the length of my lashes that they've gone out to buy some now! I reviewed this a while ago here, it retails for about £8.00 here.
You cant go wrong with a good old eyeliner, I've had this one for like two years and I like to keep it in my make up tin for those days where I like to define my eyes more. I don't wear this on a daily basis because I have quite sensitive eyes, but this eyeliner is great. I couldn't find this exact liner on retail anymore but this is the nearest I could find by Loreal for £5.99 here. I'm sure I did a review of this back in the summer, if I did I shall link it here.
Next up is my cult beauty product, I love this so much and its only like £3.75! Its by ELF and it has a contour, a bronzer, a blush and a highlight all in one. I particularly love the highlighter shade. Link here.
Here are just my daily brushes, both powder brushes, I also have an eyeshadow brush but I forgot to put it back in the tin. These brushes are by ELF and they are soo damn cheap! Their like £1.50 and the quality of them is amazing I would highly recommend ELF brushes I've had these for about a year now. Link here.
And then the final products in my makeup tin are moisturizers, the key to a good complexion is a great moisturizer. I have two, the first being the Johnsons Daily Essentials Moisturizer which retails for about £4.00 here. I actually also reviewed this a while ago here. The next one is righteous butter by Soap and Glory which is more of a body butter so its much thicker so I don't use this too often on my skin unless I'm having a really dry face, this is the travel size which is such good value for money and much more portable than the massive tubs. They retail for £2.50 here.
AND that is everything inside my makeup tin! I hope you've enjoyed this post, if you did do give it a cheeky little comment as I love to hear from you guys. Please remember you can subscribe to ToadRoad fashion on GFC or blog lovin'. Thanks for reading!:-) See you soon, Love Anniexx
Whats in your makeup bag?



















No comments:
Post a Comment