Friday, 29 March 2013

Friday Dress Dpecial - LBD.

Aloha readers and today you are in for a treat! We all deserve this treat because A:I It's Friday, but also B: It's the end of the month which means summer is that tiny bit closer, which is always a good thing!
As it is a Friday, I hopped onto Tumblr to see what dresses all you lovely people are wearing and I began to see quite a number of funky LBD's (little black dresses). This make me think. I haven't given you a LBD yet and so I visited a few shops to see weather I could hunt out the right frock. I have to say, I completely understand what all these movie stars and millionaires and pretty much every woman on this Earth meant when they said that they spend their lives looking for the perfect little black dress (because it is very hard!) but nevertheless River Island has been kind to me and I found quite a beauty for you guys, and here it is.






















This dress is from their new collection and is called the 'Black cut out sleeveless dress' and is described as "Easily switching from daytime to after-dark, this black sleeveless skater dress has been cut-up and re-worked with a sexy twist! Features cinched in waist and cut-out pattern chest"
The cut-out chest draws the attention upward and would mean that you wouldn't have to over accessorize  keeping the attention on the dress. As the weather still isn't exactly 'warm' I though a nice trendy pair of block heels would compliment this dress perfectly. I am in love with these boots and am pretty tempted to get some myself!
I think this outfit has a slight element of rock star to it and you could team this up with a leather jacket or a pastel coloured cardigan if you want to bring in some femininity.
So what do you think? Let me know. Love Annie:)xx


Images from Riverisland and BankFashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment